3 bedroom detached house for saleDick Turpin Way, Long Sutton, Spalding
- Attractive Detached House
- Well presented throughout
- 3 Bedrooms
- Garage and Gardens
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS HOME
ATTRACTIVE DETACHED HOUSE: Having well presented accommodation throughout comprising Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Area, Day Area, Utility, Ground Floor Shower Room, Garden Room, Store offering Playroom potential etc. 3 bedrooms and Bathroom. Garage and Gardens.
ATTRACTIVE DETACHED HOUSE: Having well presented accommodation throughout and in a convenient location for local amenities. The property comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Area, Day Area, Utility, Ground Floor Shower Room, Garden Room, Store offering Playroom potential etc. 3 bedrooms and Bathroom. Single Garage, Attractive landscaped gardens. VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS HOME.
of brick, timber and tiled construction leading to
having half glazed front entrance door with side panel. Stairs to first floor, understair cupboard. central heating thermostat, coved and textured ceiling.
Lounge: 14' 1" x 11' 7" ( 4.29m x 3.53m )
having double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, coved and textured ceiling.
Kitchen/ Diner: 17' 10" x 9' 4" ( 5.44m x 2.84m )
having a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces and inset asterite single bowl sink, tiled splashbacks. Built in electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over. Radiator, plumbing for dishwasher. further range of cupboards in dining area with shelving. Beams to ceiling. Internal window to lounge. Opening to
Day Area: 7' 7" x 4' 3" ( 2.31m x 1.30m )
having double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Garden Room: 9' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.82m )
of UPVC construction with timer window to side. UPVC french doors to garden and UPVC door to side. Lighting.
Utility Room: 5' 9" x 5' 9" ( 1.75m x 1.75m )
with cupboard housing Ideal boiler, cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, UPVC half glazed door to outside.
having shower cubicle, WC, vanity unit, part tiling to walls, radiator, recessed lights. Double glazed window to side.
with timber door to garden, cupboards.
Store Room: 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
this room offers potential for playroom etc. Two single glazed windows to side, half glazed timber door to garden.
First Floor Landing:
having stairs from entrance hall, coved ceiling, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1: 13' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.00m )
having double glazed window to front, radiator, Two double door built in wardrobes, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
having double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe. Laminate floor, dressing table, side tables and overhead cupboards.
Bedroom 3: 9' 4" x 7' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.41m )
having double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe plus top cupboards, work area.
having double glazed window to rear, towel radiator, panelled bath, vanity unit, WC . Built in cupboard, tongue and groove ceiling, full tiling to walls.
The property is set back behind a gravelled forgarden and driveway providing off road parking leading to attached Garage with up and over door power and light. Brick archway with wooden gate to side giving access to rear garden. The attractive rear garden is fully enclosed by timber fencing. Lawned area and patio area with pathways. Raised paved area for pots. Pergola, timber shed to side, recess area, cold water tap.
From the Long Sutton Market Place turn left then immediately left into Bull Lane. continue to the junction and turn right into Trafalgar Square then after a short distance turn left into Dick Turpin Way following the road round and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73689095.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.