4 bedroom detached house for saleNorseman Close, Liverpool
- COMPETITIVELY PRICED!
- Excellent condition
- Spacious living accommodation
- Modern refitted kitchen
- Modern refitted family bathroom and en-suite
- Great travel links
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Sought-after area
- Gas central heating & PVC windows
EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY!!! Property Perspective are proud to present to you this stunningly well presented and maintained 4 bedroom detached house, situated in the leafy Suburb of West Derby. Offering spacious living accommodation set over 2 floors and benefiting from modern sophisticated decor throughout VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Ground Floor -
Lounge - 4.75m x 3.20m (15'7 x 10'6) - High quality wood effect laminate flooring with square bay fronted window to the front, gas fireplace and blind. Open aspect leading through to
Dining Area - 2.87m x 2.51m (9'5 x 8'3) - High quality wood effect laminate flooring with open aspect leading through to
Family Room - 5.13m x 2.69m (16'10 x 8'10) - High quality wood effect laminate flooring with patio doors leading to the rear garden
Kitchen - 5.13m x 2.84m (16'10 x 9'4) - High quality wood effect laminate flooring with a range of fitted kitchen units, worktops and integrated kitchen appliances, including a free-standing cooker, integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Access to the rear garden and spotlighting
Sitting Room - 5.41m x 2.44m (17'9 x 8'0) - High quality wood effect laminate flooring with open aspect leading through to the kitchen and blind
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 7.19m x 2.44m (23'7 x 8'0) - High quality wood effect laminate flooring with blind
Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 3.12m (10'10 x 10'3) - High quality wood effect laminate flooring with blind and fitted wardrobes
En-Suite Shower Room - Tile flooring with 2 piece bathroom suite in white, separate showering enclosure, radiator and blind
Bedroom 3 - 3.07m x 3.00m (10'1 x 9'10) - High quality wood effect laminate flooring with blind
Bedroom 4 - 2.31m x 2.11m (7'7 x 6'11) - High quality wood effect laminate flooring with blind
Bathroom - Tile flooring with fully tiled decor, 3 piece bathroom suite in white, separate showering enclosure, heated towel rail and blind
External - Private cul-de-sac location with driveway to the front a enclosed rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27934622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Perspective, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.