1 bedroom apartment for saleNew Caledonian Wharf, 6 Odessa Street
- Stunning luxury apartment in the secure New Caledonian Wharf development
- Large one double bedroom with good storage
- Large semi-open plan living space
- Gym, Swimming Pool and 24 hour Concierge/Porter service on site
- Close to the Thames Clipper river ferry
- Well located for the Jubilee Line and London Overground at Canada Water Station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Newly refurbished one double bedroom apartment for sale in the gated New Caledonian Wharf development offering a wealth of features including, Communal Swimming Pool & Gym and 24 hr porter/concierge service and an allocated parking space.
This bright and airy property features modern decor throughout, complete with high-quality wood flooring. The apartment boasts over 700 square ft of living space with ample built-in storage space in both the hallway and the bedroom. There is also a video entry system in the flat linked to the front gates downstairs.
Ideally located just a short walk from Canada Water tube station, perfect for commuters who want easy access to London/Canary Wharf and admire both urban and rural living. Within a five minute walk of the property is a dock for the Thames Clipper boat service which takes you directly to Canary Wharf and onto the city.
Benefiting from a spacious living room and a separate kitchen joined by double doors, this apartment offers the best of both worlds. Seemingly open plan living when the doors are open, creating the perfect social hub, yet separate when you need it to be. The kitchen itself is fitted with integrated appliances. The sizable double bedroom continues with the same modern decor and the contemporary bathroom boasts a gorgeous three piece suite.
The property is offered with share of freehold which has the additional benefit of an on-going income stream deriving from a share of ground rents and lease renewal fees paid by the non-freehold share properties within the development
For further details or to arrange a viewing, please contact Living in London's Canada Water Branch Sales team on .
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101711001686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Living in London , Canada Water Tube Station. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.