Plot for saleLand At Rear Of Thornbank Place, Bath, BA2
- Guide Price: £150,000 - £175,000
- Central Bath building plot
- Full planning for 3 bed detached house
- Off street parking and garden
- City views
- Easy access to local facilities
* For Sale by Auction on 19th July * Guide Price:£150,000- £175,000* Central Bath building plot with full planning for 3 bed detached house of circa 200sqm
Situated a short walk to the south west of Bath city centre this is a rare opportunity to acquire a building plot with full planning permission for a detached 3 bedroom house. Designed around a sloping site the property offers 3 floors totalling circa 200 sqm, with off street parking, garden and city views.
Planning ref 17/01617/FUL was granted on 31/05/2017 and permits the erection of a split level residential development on an existing brownfield site, to provide a single 3 bedroom dwelling. Planning file can be inspected online at the Bath and North East Somerset planning portal.
• Building Plot on the edge of Bath city centre
• Full planning for 200 sqm, 3 storey, 3 bed house
• Off street parking and garden
• City views
• Easy access to city centre and Bath Spa train station
• Local shopping facilities in nearby Oldfield Park
Open site available for viewing from the road during daylight hours
Buyers Admin Fee: 0.3% of the sale price subject to a minimum fee of £720, payable on the fall of the gavel/exchange of contracts.
Search Pack Fee: £360 payable on the fall of the gavel/exchange of contracts
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.
For Sale By Auction
On Thursday 19th July 2018 at 7.00pm
At Ashton Gate Stadium, Winterstoke Road, Bristol BS3 2LQ
Please note the auctioneers have made their best endeavours to disclose all additional fees. Interested parties should refer to the special conditions of sale contained in the Legal Pack for any late amendments or additions to these fees as well as the auction day addendum sheet prior to bidding.
A full auction legal pack can be downloaded from www.auctionhousebristol.co.uk once available. For further information on the other lots in this auction please visit the website.
Do you need finance?
In most cases there is a lender for nearly every property. We work with several independent brokers and lenders who are specialists in funding properties that are sold at auction. Let us have your details and we will put you in touch with the right people.
Need to get the auction pack reviewed?
AH Legals work with a number of solicitors who will review the legal pack for you. Get in touch to find our more.
Administration Charge: £720.00
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_bristol_1440525_24047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Bristol & West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Bristol & West on 0117 946 4949.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.