3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadow Road, Awsworth, Nottingham, NG16
- Semi Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Well Presented Throughout
- Private South Facing Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Good Transport Links
- Viewing Recommended
*** GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000 *** Ideally located on a quiet cul de sac in Awsworth, this 3 bedroom semi detached home gives easy access to the A610 & M1 motorway, as well as being just a short drive from all the amenities of nearby Ilkeston, Eastwood & Kimberley Town centres. The accommodation is well presented with a bright and airy feel, in brief comprising: entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, landing to the bedrooms and bathroom with modern three piece suite. Outside, there is a paved driveway to the front providing off road parking and the south facing rear garden is very low maintenance, perfect for those leading busy lives. The detached garage provides useful additional storage space. It's definitely one to add to your viewing list! - call Watsons 8am-8pm to book your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11094436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watsons Estate Agents, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.