3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePollards Place, Bideford, Devon, EX39
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- ATTRACTIVE STONE FIREPLACE
- GOOD SIZE GARDEN NEW CARPETS & LAMINATE FLOORING
- WIDE DOORWAYS FOR WHEEEELCHAIR ACCESS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO TOWN
- GARAGE PARKING FOR 3 CARS
- CLOSE TO SUPERMARKET
This very tastefully presented three bedroom modern end of terrace house is located in a popular development on the outskirts of the historic port and market town of Bideford with a large supermarket and the ever popular Tarka Trail conveniently situated only a short distance away.
The property is immaculately presented throughout and would make an ideal easy to manage and low maintenance home with excellent rental potential for any investment buyer or holiday let.
Downstairs is a good size sitting room with an attractive limestone surround fireplace with fitted electric fire. There is also a gas point if a gas fire is preferred. A wide arch leads to a dining room which has double doors to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of Beechwood style eye-level and base units with wood effect worktops, an integrated stainless steel four-ring gas hob with extractor hood, double electric oven, space for a washing machine, tumble dryer or dishwasher. There is also a large cloakroom with a w/c from the hallway and an under stairs cupboard.
Upstairs are three bedrooms including the master, which has an en-suite shower room and there is a modern bathroom with contemporary style suite. Bedroom 1 and 2 benefit from having built-in wardrobes.
To the rear of the house is an easy to manage sunny, south-east facing garden of approximately 22' x 20' with a patio, decked terrace, summer house and a gate providing rear access.
Separate from the house at the side, is a single garage with space for three cars in front.
From Bideford Quay proceed across the Long Bridge and at the mini roundabout turn left into Barnstaple Street passing Countrywide Farmers on the right hand side. Take the next turning on the right into Manteo Way and continue on, taking the first right hand turn into Biddiblack Way. Turn right at the T junction and follow the road taking the second right into Pollards Place where the property can be found on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73707929.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BID180228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.