2 bedroom terraced house for saleDamien Close, Chatham, Kent
- 2 bedroom terraced home
- Off road parking
- Perfect for first time buyer or buy to let investor
- Cul de sac location
- No chain
- EPC energy rating D (64)
This property is screaming out to all first time buyers who are looking to get onto the property ladder and not having to do much to the home other than pick your colours. Situated in a quiet cul de sac the home has a handy driveway and there is visitors parking as well so when you are entertaining there won’t be a problem.
The lounge is a nice size to get the sofas in and place the flat screen TV on the wall so you can check out what's on Netflix and invite friends over to. The kitchen has enough room to have a small table and chairs in and lots of cupboard space to hide all of your food and cooking appliances. The garden is ample size for a shed and a BBQ. The decking has recently be laid and a good platform to stand with drink in hand whilst the sunshine comes down.
There are two bedrooms upstairs and a bathroom so it really is a perfect starter home to get going on your property journey.
Chatham station is only a 15 minute walk away and you have local shops and other handy amenities.
- Kitchen: 12'3 x 9'1 (3.74m x 2.77m)
- Lounge: 15'4 x 12'9 (4.68m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 11'11 (4.09m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 5'10 (3.41m x 1.78m)
- Rear Garden
- Driveway to Front
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73711838.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10433650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Chatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.