4 bedroom detached house for saleMuirfield Drive, Mickleover, Derby
- Substantially Extended
- Recent Full Renovation
- Prime Plot
- Four Bedrooms
- Master En suite
- Extended and renovated Kitchen/Diner
- Littleover School Catchment
- High Specification Finish
Simply breath taking Bagshaws Residential are delighted to offer for sale this outstanding example of a four bedroom detached property, within the popular residential area of Mickleover. Providing easy access to local amenities, travel networks and schools.
Simply breath taking: Bagshaws Residential are delighted to offer for sale this outstanding example of a four bedroom detached property, within the popular residential area of Mickleover. Providing easy access to local amenities, travel networks and schools. Having been substantially extended and lovingly renovated through out by the current vendors. The accommodation now consists of entrance porch, entrance hall, ground floor, w.c, lounge, dining room, snug, kitchen/diner and utility,To the first floor there are four bedrooms, master ensuite, and a family bathroom. The outside plot is of a generous proportion, having driveway parking for multiple vehicles leading to a double integral garage with electric up and over door, power, lighting and carpet flooring. To the rear the garden has been beautifully landscaped and broken down in to multiple sections including formal lawned area, pond, open and covered stone entertaining areas, flower beds stocking a range of range of mature plants and shrubs, additional side patio entertaining area all enclosed within a timber fencing. This property truly must be seen to be appreciated. Please contact the office for further information.
Extended and having upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the side elevation, carpet flooring and oak paneled internal door leading to the hallway.
Having an oak panel door to the front elevation, stairs to first floor, wall mounted radiator and carpet flooring.
Ground Floor W/c
Having a low level flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazing window to the side, wall mounted radiator and oak door.
Lounge 21' 9" x 11' 9" ( 6.63m x 3.58m )
Having double glazed window to the front, double glazed patio doors to the rear, tv point, telephone point, inset Kinder gas fire with oak surround and hearth, wall mounted radiator and carpet flooring.
Dining Room 18' Max in to bay x 10' 10" Max ( 5.49m Max in to bay x 3.30m Max )
Accessed via double oak doors with glass panels, having a double glazed bay window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and carpet flooring.
Snug 14' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.40m )
An extension of the original property having double glazed window to the front and rear, wall mounted radiator, tv point, solid oak door and flooring, having foundations for extending above and a pedestrian access door to the garage.
Kitchen/diner 16' 11" Max x 13' 2" Max ( 5.16m Max x 4.01m Max )
A substantially extended space, creating a beautiful kitchen/diner consisting of a matching range of base and eye level units with roll edge quartz work surfaces over, incorporating a one and half Franke composite white sink with drainer and mixer taps, integrated neff oven, integrated Neff microwave oven, five ring Neff induction hob, with feature Elica extractor hood, space for an American style fridge freezer, porcelain floor tiling, cupboard and celling down lights, double glazed window and patio doors to the rear, roof velux double glazed window, benefiting from contemporary style wall mounted radiators, feature bespoke splash back and a central entertaining island, led lighting with an oak kitchen door.
Utility Room 6' 4" Max x 6' 1" ( 1.93m Max x 1.85m )
Fitted with a matching range base and eye level units with roll edge work surfaces over incorporating a double Franke sink with drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a tumble dryer, central heating boiler and double glazed window to the side,
Accessed via the stairs from the entrance hallway, to an open galley style landing with double glazed window to the front, loft access and internal doors to the bedroom and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 10" Max x 12' 11" Max ( 4.22m Max x 3.94m Max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, tv point, carpet flooring and a range of freestanding wardrobes available via separate negotiation.
Master En Suite
Recently refitted and comprising of a matching three piece white suite including double shower cubicle with shower head over, low level flush w.c, double sided vanity style wash hand basin, wall mounted contemporary heated towel radiator, wall mounted bathroom cabinet with mirror and lighting, glass shelves, electric towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" Max x 11' 10" Max ( 4.22m Max x 3.61m Max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.31m )
Having a double glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Four 11' 11" Max x 9' 10" Max ( 3.63m Max x 3.00m Max )
Having double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator, tv point and carpet flooring.
Recently refitted comprising of a matching three piece suite including a P shape bath with shower head over and glass shower screen, low level flush w/c, double vanity style wash hand basin unit with Corian top and sink, built in airing cupboard with shower pump and de mister mirror, chrome radiator, chrome electric towel rail and double glazed window to side.
Mainly boarded with light and wooden fold down ladder with safety hand rail.
Garage 16' 9" Max x 15' 11" Max ( 5.11m Max x 4.85m Max )
Having a electric up and over door, power, lighting & carpet flooring, a matching range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over providing over head storage and double glazed access door.
To the front of the property there is new pebble stonage and flower beds with weeping willow and bay trees and stone path driveway parking for multiple vehicles leading to the double garage, To the rear of the property is beautifully landscaped and broken down in to multiple areas including an excavated lawn section, Electric points, pond water feature, open and part covered, stone patio entertaining area, raised flower bed with mature shrubs and trees all enclosed within timber fencing. To the side of the property there is an additional patio entertaining area with stone paving, timber shed (1m*4m), and outside water supply, This property is one of a kind and must be seen to be appreciated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73720868.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR105213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.