3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLe Safferne Gardens, Norwich
- Brand new Property
- Three bedroom spacious semi detached house
- Bathroom, cloakroom & En-suite shower
- Off road parking
- 2.5 miles (approx) North of Norwich City Centre
- Three Storey
- Private outlook
- 113.4 sq m of accommodation
A brand new 3 storey 3 bedroom End townhouse brought to you by Dawson Brown situated in the unique contemporary development of Blyth Park which is only 2.5 Miles (approx) north from Norwich City Centre. This is the third and final phase of the development and has HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE.
The property will offer a high specification throughout to include a stylish kitchen with integrated appliances, sleek modern bathroom and En-suite. In addition the property will be fully decorated and will come with flooring.
The accommodation comprises of Entrance hall, kitchen/ breakfast room, Large lounge with double doors overlooking the rear, ground floor cloakroom, TWO bedrooms & bathroom off the 1st floor landing with master bedroom that has walk in wardrobe & En-suite shower on the second floor. Outside is a secluded rear garden with allocated parking.
This really is a one of development that is rarely available so be quick to register your interest.
AGENTS NOTE: The pictures are example only and are only being used to show the quality of finish / specification.
Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and as so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Pymm & Co cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. This is provided as a guide to the property and an inspection of the property is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73724156.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.