3 bedroom detached house for saleSowe Way, Henley Green, Coventry
- Recently built detached family home
- Stylishly fitted and presented throughout
- Fitted kitchen, living room and cloakroom
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Priced for early sale
- Conveniently situated for the motorway network
**BOOK YOUR VIEWING ON LINE, ON OUR WEBSITE** A recently built detached family home stylishly fitted and presented throughout.
On the edge of a modern development in Henley Green, this home is well priced for an early sale. With all the usual modern specification, there is a cloakroom off the hall, fitted kitchen and spacious rear living room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and good bathroom.
ENTRANCE HALL with radiator.
CLOAKROOM with WC and washbasin.
DINING KITCHEN With a comprehensive range of modern cream fronted units with black work surfaces. Integrated appliances include an oven, four ring gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, and stainless steel extractor hood. Double glazed window.
REAR LIVING ROOM stylishly decorated with radiator and double glazed window.
FIRST FLOOR with landing.
BEDROOM ONE with radiator and double glazed window. Range of fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO with radiator and double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE with radiator and double glazed window.
BATHROOM with bath with glazed screen and shower over, washbasin and WC. Towel radiator and double glazed window.
OUTSIDE gardens to front and rear, with a shed and outside tap. Direct side driveway.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102626015677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.