4 bedroom detached house for saleTeignmouth, Devon
- Substantial family home
- Flexible accommodation throughout
- Immaculately presented
- House externally decorated in 2017
- Sea, estuary, countryside views
- Underfloor heating
- Double garage and driveway
- Garden designed for ease of maintenance
- Fitted alarm system installed 2017
- Good access to Teignmouth town and Exeter Annexe potential
A magnificent family home in super decorative order throughout. Ness View offers flexible and versatile living throughout and has annexe potential. There are four double bedrooms, an office, fabulous kitchen with door into the garden, dining room, sitting room with wood burner, utility room cloakroom and balconies enjoying fabulous views of The Ness, out to sea, the estuary and the surrounding countryside. The property also has a driveway leading to a double garage, an enclosed low maintenance rear garden and front garden with raised flower beds and a terrace.
Set within a sought-after development which is both “tucked away” and yet conveniently set within just over half a mile of Teignmouth town centre and promenade. Teignmouth is positioned on the lovely South Devon coastline, approximately 13 miles from the cathedral city and county town of Exeter. There is a fine promenade with sandy
beaches, including a classic crescent of imposing Georgian buildings. There are boating opportunities on the estuary and the “back beach” has a selection of pubs and restaurants in a superb marine setting. The town has a wide variety of independent shops and cafes, along with a Waitrose supermarket and several excellent public houses. There is a further supermarket on the west side of the town, along with a recently opened theatre and bowling club close to the sea front. Teignmouth has several primary schools, along with a well-regarded secondary school/Community College, which is an easy walk away from the property and Trinity School, being a private school offering both primary and secondary education. There is a mainline railway station offering a direct link to London Paddington. The junction to the A380 via the B3192 is just under 5-miles away, which can be used to access the A38 and the M5, offering an easy commute to Exeter and beyond.
From Exeter approach Teignmouth on the B3192 Exeter Road passing the Primary School and cemetery on the left hand side. Pass the junction for New road, also on the left hand side and take the third turning on the right into higher Yannon Drive. Follow the road bearing left, where the house will be found on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73727744.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU180508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Grant & Co, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.