4 bedroom detached house for saleChurchend, Twyning, Tewkesbury
- Four bedroom detached village family home
- Offered to the market with No Onward Chain
- Mature, established private rear garden
- Large, spacious accommodation throughout
- In need of some cosmetic updating
- Four reception rooms: Living Room, Family Room, Study and Dining Room
- Four double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes
- Integral double garage plus driveway parking for a number of vehicles
- Double glazed where specified and oil fired central heating system
- Neighbouring village offers shop, post office, public house and primary school
Welcome to The Vicarage, a light and spacious four double bedroom detached family home situated within a hamlet setting and offered to the market with No Onward Chain. The hamlet of Church End is located north of Tewkesbury and neighbours the larger village of Twyning which offers an array of local amenities that include; village shop and post office, two public houses and a village primary school. The nearest towns to Church End include the medieval town of Tewkesbury or proceeding further north, the riverside town of Upton Upon Severn is within equal distance.
The property, which is believed to have been built in the 1960`s, offers well proportioned rooms and is flooded with natural light due to the large windows that are found in the property. The décor is neutral and there are areas within the house where new owners will want to come in an upgrade and update, allowing one to really create their dream home.
Inside the properties accommodation comprises of entrance porch, spacious entrance hall with staircase that turns and rises to the upper floor. There is a downstairs cloakroom, plus four reception rooms with include; living room family room, study and dining room. The kitchen/breakfast room offers an array of fitted units and space for appliances and a four-seater table and chairs. The downstairs is completed by a separate utility room and integral double garage, that has light and power.
Moving upstairs, the first thing you notice is the large landing area which spans from one side of the building to the other. There are four bedrooms in total, all of which are double rooms and all offer fitted wardrobes. In between the Master Bedroom and bedroom 2 is a storage room, that would make an ideal en suite shower room for the master bedroom or a Jack`n`Jill bathroom serving both rooms. Final rooms to complete the upstairs include the family bathroom with separate shower and a cloakroom.
The property offers double glazing where mentioned and is heated by oil fired central heating.
Outside the front allows parking for several vehicles. A pathway from the front leads to the rear garden and external garden store room. The rear garden is mature and established and affords a high degree of privacy. A large proportion of the garden is laid to lawn although there is a paved seating area found directly outside the dining room. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and hedging.
Leave Cheltenham along the Tewkesbury Road following the signs for the M5. Join the motorway at Junction 10 and proceed to Junction 8 and exit onto the M50. Leave the M50 at Junction 1 and at the roundabout take the first exit onto the A38. Proceed for approx 1/2 mile and turn left signposted Church End. Proceed along the lane and when you enter into the hamlet turn right marked Church End. Continue through the village passing the church on your right. The road will bend to the right and continue along where the property can be located on your right.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73740974.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hughes Sealey Incorporating Fine and Country, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.