4 bedroom house for saleLong Lane, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14
Offers in Excess of
A 4 bedroom family home with stunning views to the front and backing onto open fields.
• Built in the 1920’s
• 3 reception rooms comprising living room, family
room and study
• Kitchen/Dining room
• Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
• 3 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Gravel driveway with off road parking for at least 6 to 8 vehicles
• Lawned rear garden in a beautiful setting backing onto open fields
• uPVC double glazing throughout.
• Electric double opening wooden gates
• Potential to do a loft conversion subject to planning approval. Please note planning permission was granted in 2013 for a loft extension but this has now lapsed (13/02109/HOUSE). Details of the planning application can be found https://publicaccess. westberks.gov.uk/online-applications/
• Vacant possession
• In all approximately 0.25 acres
• Oil fired central heating. Mains water and electricity. Septic tank.
• Gigaclear Ultrafast Broadband available for
• Council tax – Band E 2018/2019 £2,160.67
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council. Telephone 01635 551111
• Hill View is well located within the market town of Newbury just 2.5 miles away, with its good range of shops and facilities including the Watermill Theatre, Corn Exchange, Cinema, and Racecourse as well as numerous cafes and restaurants.
• The M4 (J13) is just 3 miles away, providing access to the West Country, London and its airports. From here you can also access the A34 which runs from Winchester all the way to Salford near Manchester.
• Newbury Station is only 3 miles away and there
are regular services to Reading and Paddington.
Paddington taking approximately 1 hour.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December
2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• There are a wide range of schools in the area,
including Hariett House, Elstree, St Andrew’s,
Brockhurst & Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield,
Down House and Pangbourne College in addition
to good local state schools.
• Sat Nav for RG14 2TH
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73749731.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAL180073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Black Cygnet Properties Ltd, Midgham Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.