2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Harper Close, Upper Arncott

Shared ownership £207,500

Property Description

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

The property has been upgraded to a high standard by the current owners, the double glazed windows and doors were replaced 5 years ago and the bathroom refurbished this year. The house is situated on a corner plot in a small close tucked away behind the village green and village hall and has views across the open space.

Accommodation includes hall with good quality laminate flooring to all downstairs rooms, kitchen/breakfast room with many built-in appliances including split level oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. The spacious living room is dual aspect and has French doors out to the sunny rear garden.

On the first floor there are 2 generous bedrooms, the master bedroom has a deep walk in wardrobe and the bathroom has been tastefully refitted with a large walk in shower. Outside there are gardens to 3 sides and 2 parking spaces. The rear garden is sunny in aspect and contains a large decked area with pergola, lawn and garden shed.

This property is shared ownership, the current vendor owns 83% and rents the remaining 17% for £88.34 pcm. Please note that the property can only be purchased by first time buyers local to the village or parish for the first 12 weeks.

A 2 semi detached shared ownership house

83% share of property

Upgraded to high standard

Hall

Kitchen/breakfast room - 11'5" (3.48m) x 7'5" (2.26m)

Living room - 13'8" (4.17m) x 13'8" (4.17m)

Bedroom 1 - 12'3" (3.73m) Max x 10'4" (3.15m)

Bedroom 2 - 13'8" (4.17m) x 8'6" (2.59m)

Refitted shower room

Large, sunny rear garden

Backing onto village green

2 parking spaces

Notice
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.


Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
27 August 2019

Nearest stations

  • Bicester Town (3.3 mi)
  • Bicester North (4.0 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Michael Crouch & Co, Bicester

37 Market Square, Bicester, OX26 6AG

01869 714031 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Michael Crouch & Co, Bicester

37 Market Square, Bicester, OX26 6AG

01869 714031 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Bicester Town (3.3 mi)
  • Bicester North (4.0 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Michael Crouch & Co, Bicester

37 Market Square, Bicester, OX26 6AG

01869 714031 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 1155_MICC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Crouch & Co, Bicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.