1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCollege Gardens, Wandsworth Common, London, SW17
- Beautifully presented modern house
- Light and airy accommodation with neutral décor throughout
- Bright reception room
- Modern kitchen
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom
- Loft space for additional storage, and extension potential STPP
- Private south-east facing, recently landscaped garden
- Off-street parking space
- A short stroll from Wandsworth Common and Bellevue Road
James Pendleton is delighted to introduce to the market a beautifully presented end-of-terrace modern house situated in a quiet, leafy corner of the popular College Gardens development. The property boasts light and airy accommodation throughout with neutral décor and great character. The private front door leads directly into the welcoming bright and airy reception room, which in turns opens up into the private south-east facing, recently landscaped garden. The fully equipped modern kitchen with integrated appliances offers great space for dining too with extended kitchen counter space / breakfast bar. Arranged over the first floor is a double bedroom, which benefits from having fitted wardrobes. The modern bathroom is situated next to the bedroom. The property also benefits from off-street parking, private secluded garden and an easily accessible loft storage space (which also has potential for a loft extension STPP).
College Gardens is located just off Beechcroft Road close to Wandsworth Common and the Bellevue Road shops and restaurants. The property is close to Wandsworth Common Mainline station, Tooting Bec Underground station and numerous bus services on Burntwood Lane and Trinity Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73757327.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY180171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.