4 bedroom detached house for saleTeachers Close, Manea, March
- Village Location
- Off Road Parking
- 14ft Master Bedroom
- 16ft Lounge
- Two Reception Rooms
*Two Reception Rooms
*14ft Master Bedroom
*Off Road Parking
Door to front, UPVC window to side, stairs to first floor
WC 1.83m x 0.88m (6'0" x 2'9")
Low level WC, wash hand basin
Lounge 5.17m x 3.13m (16'10" x 10'3")
UPVC window to front, double doors leading into the dining room/playroom, radiator, TV point
Dining Room/Playroom 3.53m x 2.55m (11'6" x 8'4")
Sliding patio doors to rear leading into the garden, radiator
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 3.53m X 2.56m (10'10" x 8'4")
UPVC window to rear, newly fitted kitchen comprising of a range of matching wall and base units, integrated double oven, ceramic hob with overhead extractor hood, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine and slim line dishwasher, wall mounted boiler, tiled splash backs, open plan into breakfast room
Breakfast Room 3.90m x 2.60m (12'8" x 8'5")
UPVC door and window to rear, door to Garage, base units, space for fridge freezer
Loft access, airing cupboard
Bedroom One 4.41m x 2.92m (14'5" x 9'6")
UPVC window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, door to Ensuite
Ensuite 2.26m max x 1.58m (7'4" x 5'2")
UPVC window to side, shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splash backs
Bedroom Two 3.09m x 3.02m (10'1" x 9'9")
UPVC window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Three 4.22m x 2.60m (13'8" x 8'5")
Velux window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Four 2.53m x 2.24m (8'3" x 7'3")
UPVC window to front, radiator
Bathroom 1.71m x 2.07m (5'6" x 6'8")
UPVC window to rear, bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator
Off road parking for four cars, various shrubs, access to the Garage
Mainly laid to artificial grass, large shed/summer house, shingle and oil tank to the side, cold water tap, various shrubs and plants, fully fenced boarders
Up and Over door, lighting, the garage has been part converted
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73762958.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.