3 bedroom detached house for saleElizabeth Drive, Theydon Bois, Epping, Essex
- Striking Detached House
- Three Bedrooms/ Two Bathrooms
- Generous Off Street Parking/ Integral Garage
- Walking Distance to Village Shops, Amenities & Transport
- Recently Landscaped Garden with Artificial Lawn
- Fabulous Master Bedroom Suite
An exceptional and imposing three bedroom detached house located in the heart of the village within walking distance of the local shops, restaurants, two pubs and the central line tube station.
Recently extended, this stylish home features a part weather boarded exterior giving a unique appearance for the road and occupying a prime end position.
Spaciously arranged over two floors, accommodation comprises an inviting, bright reception hall extends through to the primary living room, then onto the kitchen/ breakfast room, utility, study and cloakroom. The kitchen is comprehensively fitted with an extensive range of base and eye level units with granite work tops. There is a handy utility room, cloak room and study/play room.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite shower and a further family bathroom. Externally, a brick pave forecourt allows parking for several cars leading to the integral garage with electric door. The property enjoys a wide frontage extending to around 50'. Access can be gained from both sides to the rear garden extending to around 40' x 23' with patio, artificial lawn and tall perimeter fencing.
Theydon Bois is a charming village with a traditional green and duck pond, well regarded primary school, a range of shops, pubs and restaurants, cricket, tennis and golf clubs. Transport links to London are excellent with the central line tube station within ten minutes? walk and easy access to the M25 and M11.
Property Description -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73763551.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29049395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butler & Stag, Theydon Bois. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.