3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChapel Drive, Dartford
Offers in Excess of
- Chain Free
- 1866 Grade 2 Listed Building
- Impressive Corner Plot
- End of Terrace House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking for Two Vehicles
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- D.S Cloakroom & En-Suite Shower Room
- Stone Train Station Near By
On an impressive corner plot is this stunning 1866 Grade 2 listed three double bedroom leasehold end off terrace house boasting a no forward chain. The abode was once part of a historic hospital building and is now part of the highly sought after "The Residence" development. The property oozes character inside and out with a modern and stylish cosmetic finish internally. Whilst the the outside keeps to the original features when first built.
The property benefits from having off street parking for two vehicles and is laid out over three floors. The ground floor comprises an entrance hall that leads onto a cloakroom and then a sizable lounge dining room that follows onto the kitchen. Whilst the second floor has a master bedroom that boasts an en-suite shower room and balcony. Then there is the second bedroom and the family bathroom off a spacious landing. Lastly on the top floor is the third bedroom which is accessed via the landing that benefits from having two well proportioned storage cupboards. Externally to the rear the garden is well maintained and secluded measuring 45' x 30'.
Stone train station is 0.9 miles away along with The Gateway Academy, Stone Saint Marys, Fleetdown and The Brent Primary Schools all between 0.1 to 0.7 miles away. The Leigh Academy Secondary School is only 0.8 miles away.
Call Anthony Martin estate agents to view. EPC rating C.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - 3.58m x 2.51m (11'9 x 8'3) -
Cloakroom - 1.98m x 1.70m (6'6 x 5'7) -
Lounge Dining Room - 5.56m x 5.56m (18'3 x 18'3) -
Kitchen - 5.08m x 2.95m (16'8 x 9'8) -
First Floor -
Landing - 5.41m x 2.62m (17'9 x 8'7) -
Master Bedroom - 5.54m x 3.02m (18'2 x 9'11) -
En-Suite Shower Room - 2.74m x 1.24m (9' x 4'1) -
Balcony - 1.52m x 0.69m (5' x 2'3) -
Bedroom Two - 3.58m x 2.82m (11'9 x 9'3) -
Bathroom - 2.36m x 1.73m (7'9 x 5'8) -
Top Floor -
Landing - 3.25m 2.92m (10'8 9'7) -
Bedroom Three - 3.25m x 2.57m (10'8 x 8'5) -
Rear Garden - 13.72m x 9.14m (45' x 30') -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73766855.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27942814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Greenhithe & Swanscombe - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.