3 bedroom flat for saleWest Hill, Dartford
- THREE BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL FLAT
- FORMING A PART OF A CONVERTED CHURCH
- CHARMING AND CHARACTERFUL ORIGINAL FEATURES
- MINUTES AWAY FROM TOWN CENTRE AND STATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- EXCELLENT CONDITION
- EPC RATING TBC
- IDEAL FTB OR BTL INVESTMENT
- VIEWING A MUST
A rarely available, characterful and spacious split level flat that forms a part of a converted church just minutes away from Dartford Town Cantre and railway station. Situated on the 1st and 2nd floor this chain free flat comprises, entrance hall, a beautiful lounge with an open plan modern fitted kitchen, a bathroom, bedroom 2 and bedroom three/ study. The stunning master bedroom is accessed via stairway from the entrance hall. To the front is an allocated parking space and a well kept and attractive communal garden to rear. Given this property's size, location and character we strongly feel that it would make an excellent buy to let investment or first time buy and must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73771034.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8872094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Livermores The Estate Agents, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.