4 bedroom detached house for saleNorthfields Close, Bath, BA1
- Located on Bath's sought-after Northern slopes
- Recently updated and improved
- Light and airy accommodation
- Generous lawned garden
- Double garage and driveway
- EPC Rating = C
A modern detached house in a quiet no-through road in one of Bath's premier locations.
Northfields Close is a highly sought after and peaceful no through road situated on the northern slopes of Lansdown.
Bath is a World Heritage Site famed for its Georgian architecture and Roman heritage and provides an extensive range of business, entertainment and cultural facilities along with two universities.
There are well regarded schools in both the state and independent sectors, with two of the main independent schools close to the property.
There is a mainline rail link to London Paddington (journey time from 85 mins) and Bristol Temple Meads (journey time from 15 mins). Junction 18 of the M4 is about 9 miles to the north.
5 Northfields Close has recently undergone a programme of improvements and is now an immaculate example of a neo-Georgian modern house in a popular no through road on Bath's northern slopes. It has attractive stone elevations with a drive to the side of the house with parking and access to the garage. On entering the property, a light and airy hall gives access to the main ground floor rooms. There is a large living room, and a newly refitted kitchen/breakfast room with door leading onto a conservatory style dining room. There is a family room and a study that sits to the side of the house.
The first floor has a master bedroom with en suite, along with 3 other bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The garden has been laid mainly to lawn and has an array of flower and shrub beds. It is walled and offers much seclusion and privacy. The drive at the front offers parking and access to the garage.
Square Footage: 2,052 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73771322.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS180143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.