2 bedroom terraced house for saleOakleigh Grove, Bebington, Wirral
- Character & Charm
- Cottage style property
- Private rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Very popular location
Character & Charm! This is a beautiful cottage style property situated in a very popular location of Bebington. With two double bedrooms and a private rear garden this property needs to be viewed. Don't miss out on viewing this property and call the office on 0151 644 8666 today to view!
This is a gorgeous two double bedroom cottage style property ideally situated close to local primary and grammar schools. Having gas central heating and majority double glazing the accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, lounge with feature fire surround and bay window, dining room with an open fire place and French doors leading to a private rear garden, fitted kitchen with additional entry to the garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The rear garden is mainly lawned with hedged borders for privacy and a garden shed.
Double glazed door to the front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 5" into bay x 10' 10" into recess ( 4.09m into bay x 3.30m into recess )
Double glazed bay window, laminate flooring, feature fireplace, TV point, cupboard housing the electrics.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 10' 5" plus recess ( 3.78m x 3.17m plus recess )
Feature fireplace with open fire, TV point, laminate flooring, double glazed door leading to the rear garden, understairs storage.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.07m x 1.91m )
single glazed window to the side aspect, door with access to the rear, sink drainer, space for fridge freezer, wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, gas oven and hob, combination boiler.
Master Bedroom 13' 1" into recess x 11' 5" ( 3.99m into recess x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring, feature fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear, feature fireplace, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, wc.
To the front there is a small bricked wall and patio area. The rear garden is mainly lawned with hedged boarders for privacy and a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73773173.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.