3 bedroom mews house for saleSilver Birch Drive, Birmingham
- No chain
- Highly sought after location
- Lovely low maintenance garden with Summer House
- Three double bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Stunning Crown Kitchen
- Feature Inglenook Fireplace with Multi Fuel Log Burner
- 10 minute drive to M42
- 5 min drive to Wythall Train Station
- Garage and driveway
**Viewings Commence Monday 18th June**
**Exceptional Family Home** **Desirable Location** **Beautifully Presented** **Excellent Transport Links** **Low Maintenance Garden** **Three Double Bedrooms**
Yopa are pleased to present this fantastic 3 double bedroom, Mews house, Situated in the ever popular Hollywood Grange Development. This property is ideal for a those who want the balance between character and a modern high quality finish.
Accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, kitchen/diner, sitting room, living room, master bedroom w/ en suite, family bathroom and two further double bedrooms, Garage.
The property is central heated and double glazed throughout.
The rear garden is low maintenance, with a small decked area, and is home to a lovely Summer House. To the front of the house there is driveway parking and garage.
*Measurements on Floor Plan*
The tenure of the property is Freehold.
EPC - TBC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.