3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVillage Way, Ashford, TW15
- Garage and off street parking
- 70ft Rear garden
- Original features
- Double glazed throughout
- Replaced gas boiler two years ago
- Potential to extend (stpp)
- Sought after central location
- EPC energy rating band D
Enviably situated in the sought after Village Way in Ashford within walking distance of Ashford Station and the High Street is this good size three bedroom end of terrace family home. Benefits include: a shared drive to a detached garage with further off street parking to the front of the house, a good size entrance hall, bright and airy through lounge diner with French doors leading out to the gardens, a fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, a further single bedroom, family bathroom and a 70ft private rear garden. There is excellent potential to extend into the loft space or on the ground to the rear if required, all subject to the usual planning consents. Viewings recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10488966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S J Smith Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.