2 bedroom apartment for saleBarnby Gate, Newark
Offers in Excess of
- Newly Converted Apartment
- First Floor With Own Front Door
- High Spec Kitchen / Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Walk Straight Into Town
- Outside Store
- No Onward Chain
We are very excited to bring to the market this super one of a kind property right in the heart of Newark. This newly converted first floor apartment has been completed to a very high standard and offers a very quirky and charming layout.
We are very excited to bring to the market this super one of a kind property right in the heart of Newark. This brand new first floor apartment has been completed to a very high standard and offers a very quirky and charming layout. Both the kitchen and bathroom are both finished to a very high specification with some fitted appliances. The property has an open plan kitchen / living space, two bedrooms, a three piece bathroom suite and your own front door. You can walk straight into town with shops and amenities right on your door step, plus you have access to your own private and secure brick built shed. More great advantages are that this property is to be sold with no onward chain, no service charges, no ground rent and the seller is willing to split the freehold between the three apartments within the building. William H Brown hold a key for this property so call now and book your viewing!
With part obscured double glazed window to the front and stairs leading to the first floor
Access to the loft
Kitchen / Living Area 14' 5" x 16' 11" max ( 4.39m x 5.16m max )
With range of wall and base units. fitted sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob and extractor, fitted fridge, freezer and washing machine, wall mounted boiler, tiled splash backs, radiator, two double glazed windows to the side and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 6' 11" ( 3.99m max x 2.11m )
Radiator, storage area and velux window.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.33m max x 2.72m max )
Beamed ceilings, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, corner shower unit, heated towel rail, extractor.
There is gated access at the side of the property to a secure brick shed / out building for storage.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK101969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.