4 bedroom detached house for saleViking Way, Thurlby, Bourne, PE10
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Located in Popular Village of Thurlby
- Offering Excellent Family Accommodation
- Single Garage and Driveway with Rear Garden
- EPC Rating D
A modern four bedroom detached house located in the popular village of Thurlby giving easy access to the A15 road link to Peterborough with its main line train station to London/Kings Cross. The property offers excellent family accommodation comprising, lounge with open fire and bay window, separate dining room, large upvc double glazed conservatory, kitchen with utility room off, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a single garage and driveway and to the rear an enclosed garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73785068.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOU180119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.