1 bedroom apartment for saleHoldernesse Road, London, SW17
- Newly converted one bedroom apartment
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Multiple sky light windows
- Underfloor heating in kitchen and bathroom
- Nest system throughout
- Close to Tooting, Clapham and Wandsworth Commons
- EPC Rating = C
A wonderful newly converted, one bedroom flat conveniently located for the green spaces of Tooting, Clapham and Wandsworth Commons and the local transport links on offer.
Holdernesse Road is ideally positioned to benefit from the green open spaces of Tooting, Clapham and Wandsworth Commons. There are many shops, restaurants and large supermarkets moments away on Balham High Road and Tooting High Street. Transport links are good with Balham and Wandsworth Common mainline stations providing services into Victoria or Waterloo via Clapham Junction. Balham and Tooting Bec underground stations also provide links into the City/West End.
This stunning apartment is beautifully presented with a bright and airy feel and provides wonderful living space. The open plan kitchen comprises a range of modern fitted units, a Quartz earthstone worktop, integrated appliances including a Neff oven and hob and also has space for a small dining table. The reception room is flooded with an abundance of natural light through the multiple sky light windows (moveable with rain sensor) and boasts plenty of storage cupboards, including eaves storage space. Through the hallway is an elegant bedroom and a modern bathroom. The kitchen and bathroom further benefits from underfloor heating and there is a Nest system throughout.
Square Footage: 620 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73785071.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI181618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.