2 bedroom flat for saleHeadly House, 118A Holyhead Road, Lower Coundon
- Available on 50% or 100% ownership
- Modern apartment ready to move into
- Gas CH and double glazing
- Two bedrooms, ensuite and bathroom
- Living Kitchen
- Walking distance of City Centre
- Leasehold with 88 yrs unexpired and a service charge of £113.39 per month
**BOOK YOUR VIEWING ON LINE ON OUR WEBSITE** A well planned modern two bedroom, two bathroom apartment within an easy walk of City Centre and the Alvis Retail Park.
Currently a shared ownership with Clarion Housing, this apartment is available for purchase either on that basis or as a 100% interest. Gas CH and double glazing and ready to move into. Modern living kitchen, two bedrooms, en suite shower room and private parking space.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE AND STAIRCASE
PRIVATE HALLWAY with cloaks cupboard.
SPACIOUS LIVING KITCHEN with radiator, double glazed window and modern range of kitchen fittings including built in oven, gas hob, extractor hood and breakfast bar.
BEDROOM ONE with radiator.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM with shower cubicle, washbasin and WC in a range of built in furniture.
FAMILY BATHROOM with shower over bath, washbasin and WC.
BEDROOM TW0 with radiator and double glazed window.
OUTSIDE with secure parking area.
NOTE We understand the property is leasehold with 88 years unexpired with a service charge of £113.39 per month. This will be confirmed by solicitors.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102626016291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.