3 bedroom detached house for saleMarlow Close, Rothwell, Kettering
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- 18'7 Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Detached family home, summerhouse/office with power and light, master bedroom with en suite, downstairs cloakroom. Ample off road parking and garage. Viewing highly recommended.
Reached via main front door. A generous entrance space with radiator and stairs rising to first floor landing.
Suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Obscure window to side aspect.
LOUNGE 18'7 x 11' (5.66m x 3.35m)
Double glazed windows and door to rear garden. Two radiators. Television point. Telephone point.
DINING ROOM 12'3 x 5'9 (3.73m x 1.75m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard with lighting. Opening to:
KITCHEN 8'9 x 8'3 (2.66m x 2.51m)
A range of fitted units to base and wall with work surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Stainless steel electric oven with stainless steel gas hob above. Cupboard housing wall mounted boiler for central heating. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Plumbing and space for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM ONE 13'2 x 7'9 (4.01m x 2.36m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes Telephone point.
Obscure window to side aspect. Radiator. Suite comprising shower enclosure, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic brick pattern tiling. Extractor.
BEDROOM TWO 10' max x 9'3 (3.04m x 2.81m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Some restricted head room due to pitch of roof.
BEDROOM THREE 9'1 x 8'5 (2.76m x 2.56m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Telephone point.
Obscure window to side aspect. Suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Extractor. Complimentary ceramic tiling.
Driveway providing off road parking leading to:
Single size with up and over door, power and light.
A wrap around garden laid to lawn with patio area, raised flower borders, elevated decked area, well stocked flower and shrub borders. Outside tap. Vegetable patch, greenhouse, Gated access to front.
TIMBER SUMMERHOUSE/OFFICE/WORKSHOP 13' x 10' (3.96m x 3.04m)
Double doors, windows, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73794185.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL202416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.