3 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Lodge Mews, Midway, Swadlincote
- Three Storey Family Home
- Lounge with Balcony
- Kitchen Diner, Guest W.C.
- Three Bedroom with En-Suite to Master
- House Bathroom
- Integral Garage
- Front and Rear Gardens
** EN-SUITE TO MASTER ** INTEGRAL GARAGE ** This family home in brief comprises of Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Diner, Guest WC, Lounge with Balcony to front, Three Bedroom with En-Suite to Master and a house bathroom. Intergal Garage, Front and Rear Gardens,
This three storey family home in brief comprises of Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Diner, Guest WC, Lounge situated on the first floor with Balcony to front, with two Bedrooms and the house Bathroom, on the second floor sits a good sized Master Bedroom with dressing area and En-Suite. Outside the property there is an integral garage, off road parking to front and a rear garden.
Having door to front, central heating radiator, ceiling light point, understairs storage cupboard and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen / Diner Irregular Shaped Room 15' 3" Max x 8' 9" ( 4.65m Max x 2.67m )
(Irregular shaped room ) Having a range of base and wall mounted units with roll top work surface over incorporating of stainless steel one and half sink and drainer unit, gas hob with oven under and stainless steel cooker hood over, extractor fan, central heating radiator, two ceiling light connection points, double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to garden.
Having low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash prone areas, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and double glazed window to front.
First Floor Landing
Having ceiling light point, central heating radiator and stairs to second floor.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 12' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.15m )
Having double glazed patio to front opening onto balcony, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.03m )
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 9' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.49m )
Having double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Having matching white bathroom suite comprising of bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash prone areas, extractor fan, ceiling light connection, central heated ladder towel rail and double glazed window to front.
Second Floor Landing
Having ceiling light connection point and door to master bedroom.
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 20' 6" Max x 15' ( 6.25m Max x 4.57m )
Having double glazed window to rear, two central heating radiators, two ceiling light points, storage cupboard and door to En-Suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Having shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash prone areas, extractor fan, ceiling light point and central heated ladder towel rail.
Integral Garage 16' 9" x 8' 9" ( 5.11m x 2.67m )
Having up and over door to front, light and power.
Driveway for Multiple off road parking with the remainder laid to lawn and pathway leading to front door.
Having paved patio area with the remainder laid mainly to lawn and having gated pedestrian access to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73795805.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT204283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.