2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleThe Bridge Approach, Whitstable, Kent
- Contemporary ground floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms and gated parking
- Light and modern design
- Private patio garden
- Short walk from the station
- EPC energy rating B (82)
This light and modern apartment enjoys a hugely convenient position. The station and high speed rail link is only a short walk away making it ideal for a regular commuter.
A few minutes further walk and you can enjoy the harbour, restaurants and artisan shops of Whitstable.
Finished to a high standard the apartment has an airy feel, with lots of light flowing into the generous open plan style living space. French doors connect out to a private patio where you can enjoy a glass of wine and perhaps catch up with the neighbours on those summer evenings.
The building is private and secure with residents allocated parking beyond automatic gates.
The owner has made several tasteful additions recently, including a lovely range of fitted wardrobes in both of the bedrooms.
It will be easy to entertain friends with the social living space that has a well equipped, contemporary kitchen with a good range of integrated AEG appliances.
This is not an apartment to miss and looking inside is the only way to really appreciate all of what it has to offer.
What the Owner says:
There is a nice sense of community living here. It’s nice to meet with the neighbours to share a drink in the gardens.
The building, communal areas, parking bays and so on are kept very well and the layout and space inside is perfect.
I have added fitted wardrobes, decorated, fitted window blinds and so on to make it home for me and I am really going to miss living here.
A lovely plan to live, young or old, in a quiet, yet so central position.
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 9'11 (3.91m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 9'0 (3.63m x 2.75m)
- Lounge Area: 17'10 x 13'11 (5.44m x 4.24m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'9 x 8'5 (2.67m x 2.57m)
- Private Patio
- Allocated Parking Space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73807685.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12031830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.