4 bedroom detached house for saleTaylor Close, Moira, DE12 6DU
- Four Bedroomed Detached Family Home
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen / Diner With Utility Room
- Cloakroom / W.C
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Bedroom Two With En Suite
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking | Garage
- Rear Garden | EER: 'B'
* LOOK * A well-presented modern detached family home nestled in an enviable cul-de-sac within driving distance of Ashby town center. We anticipate a great deal of interest in this lovely four-bedroomed home, and respectfully suggest viewing at your earliest convenience. The property has been beautifully decorated internally and externally. A look inside reveals, on the ground floor: an entrance hallway, a good-sized lounge with feature fireplace, separate breakfast kitchen/diner, utility room and a guest cloakroom/w.c. On the first floor: master bedroom with en-suite shower room, another double bedroom with en-suite and 2 further bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. Outside, there's ample space on the driveway for three cars, leading to an integral single garage. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a patio area and is well maintained. Please call us to arrange a viewing!
Moira - The Location - MOIRA is a small village within two miles of the bustling market town of Ashby-de-la-Zouch. The National Forest is easily accessible and provides many pleasant walks for visitors and local residents. The heart of the forest is the Conkers Visitors' Centre which offers woodland walks and is a useful source of information on the local flora and fauna, and past history of the area.
Accommodation In Detail -
Lounge - 5.24 + bay x 3.60 (17'2" + bay x 11'9") -
Kitchen / Diner - 8.19 x 3.25 (26'10" x 10'7") -
Utility Room - 2.43 x 1.45 (7'11" x 4'9") -
Cloakroom / W.C -
First Floor Accommodation -
Bedroom One - 3.72 x 3.64 (12'2" x 11'11") -
En Suite Shower Room - 2.79 x 2.47 (9'1" x 8'1") -
Bedroom Two - 3.01 x 2.84 (9'10" x 9'3") -
En Suite Shower Room - 2.38 x 1.30 (7'9" x 4'3") -
Bedroom Three - 3.44 x 2.55 (11'3" x 8'4") -
Bedroom Four - 2.33 x 2.14 (7'7" x 7'0") -
Family Bathroom - 3.40 x 1.95 (11'1" x 6'4") -
Front Elevation -
Rear Garden -
And Finally... -
Council Tax Band: - The property is believed to be in council tax band: 'E'
How To Get There - Postcode for sat navs: DE12 6DU
Please Note: - SERVICES: All mains are connected. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by Newton Fallowell and no guarantee as to their operating ability or their efficiency can be given. MEASUREMENTS: Please note that room sizes are quoted in metres to the nearest tenth of a metre measured from wall to wall. The imperial equivalent is included as an approximate guide for applicants not fully conversant with the metric system. Room measurements are included as a guide to room sizes and are not intended to be used when ordering carpets or flooring. TENURE: Freehold - with vacant possession on completion. Newton Fallowell recommend that purchasers satisfy themselves as to the tenure of this property and we recommend they consult a legal representative such as a solicitor appointed in their purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73809503.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27948506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.