3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrange Road, Fenham, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Unique semi-detached family home
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Sought after location
- Possible development opportunities
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Close to a range of amenities & facilities
- Two driveways offering off street parking
- Larger than average garden
Sought after location, three bedroom traditional style semi, generous plot, extended, three reception rooms, garage & ample parking, possible development opportunities.
Well presented and extended semi detached home occupying a private and generous garden site within the much sought after street in Fenham. (We have been advised by the current owner that there has been previous planning permission to build another dwelling on the land) This could open up a variety of options for this unique and rare purchase for the area. The property has a well kept and modern interior with spacious rooms throughout. The welcoming entrance hallway leads through to the lounge and dining room with doors flowing onto the garden. There is a fitted kitchen with steps down to a third reception room/breakfasting area, utility room and separate w.c. Stairs lead up to three good sized bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. The extensive gardens to the side of the property are well kept and landscaped. This garden side could offer a plethora of opportunities (subject to planning) There are two driveways offering parking for a number of cars, a larger than average detached garage and garden to the rear. This excellent family home is located within the catchment area of popular and well regarded schools. All amenities are within walking distance to include numerous shops, restaurants and public transport links. Newcastle City Centre, Airport and major road links are also easily accessible.
EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73814450.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7004592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Fenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.