5 bedroom detached house for saleHunter Road, Wimbledon, London, SW20
- Fully refurbished throughout
- Flexible family living accommodation
- Triple glazed windows
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Superb garden with irrigation system and Summerhouse
- Off street parking
- Ideally located for Raynes Park train station
- EPC Rating = E
A meticulously refurbished detached house to an exceptional specification located in a prime West Wimbledon location.
Hunter Road is a quiet tree lined street in West Wimbledon around 900 metres from Raynes Park railway station, which provides a fast and regular services to central London in under 20 minutes. Locally are a numbers of highly sought after schools both fee and non-fee paying with King's College School being around 1,100 metres distant and the Norwegian School within 500 metres. Wimbledon Common with its fabulous 1,100 acres of open space is around one mile away with Holland Gardens and its tennis courts around 600 metres. Both Wimbledon and Kingston can be easily reached via bus or train and offer a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and theatres.
Source of distances Google Pedometer
Source of times www.tfl.gov.uk
12 Hunter Road is a superb family house that has been the subject of a meticulous refurbishment program in recent years.
On entering the reception hall, there is an immediate light and airy feel with high ceilings and contemporary decoration being a common theme throughout the house. There is a dining room to the right of the hall which also provides access to an excellent kitchen/day room at the rear of the house. Completely refitted by Roundhouse featuring Miele appliances and a Smeg cooker, this is a memorable room that has benefitted from an extension to create a sitting area that also provides access into the rear garden. The drawing room is also at the rear of the house and approached from the hall via double doors.
The master bedroom on the first floor is a luxurious suite, with a dressing room and separate shower room. There are other additional bedrooms on this floor along with a large family bathroom with separate enclosed shower, and a study which could be used as a small bedroom. The second floor has been converted to provide two more bedrooms and a shower room. All the bedrooms are fitted with air conditioning and there are also triple glazed windows. The house further benefits from underfloor heating throughout.
There is an impressive landscaped garden with an irrigation system for both the front and rear of the house. There is an extensive number of shrubs, plants and trees, a number of which are evergreen. A raised terrace at the rear of the garden is a wonderful position to enjoy some Summer sun and there is also a Summerhouse.
There is off street parking for two cars.
Square Footage: 2,883 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMS180170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.