3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHuxley Road, South Welling, Kent, DA16
- South side of Welling
- Convenient for Welling Mainline Station
- Separate Lounge and Dining Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room/WC
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
- Chain Free
Situated on the popular South side of Welling and offered to the market Chain Free is this 3 bedroom semi detached house with potential to extend (subject to relevant planning permission).
*South side of Welling*
*Convenient for Welling Mainline Station*
*Separate Lounge and Dining Room*
*Ground Floor Shower Room/WC*
*Double Glazing and Central Heating*
*Potential to Extend (STPP)*
Welling has been a favoured town for many years, with access to Bexley borough’s four grammar schools as well as the 78-hectare Danson Park, with its historic house, boating lake, sports pitches, splash park and pub.
The town’s heart is in the High Street, where you’ll find shops, pubs, restaurants and the mainline train station, with its direct trains to London. Don’t miss Crook Log Leisure Centre – Welling’s sports and pool complex.
Wood style laminate flooring, door to front.
16' 3" x 12' 5" (4.95m x 3.78m)
Double glazed bay window to front, carpet as fitted
13' 2" x 10' 11" (4.01m x 3.33m)
Door to rear, fireplace, carpet as fitted
15' 2" x 7' 4" (4.62m x 2.24m)
Double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces. Vinyl flooring and localised tiled walls.
Ground Floor Shower Room:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
Double glazed window to side, carpet as fitted.
16' 2" x 11' 4" (4.93m x 3.45m)
into bay. Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, carpet as fitted.
13' 2" x 10' 8" (4.01m x 3.25m)
Double glazed window to rear, carpet as fitted.
9' 9" x 7' 2" (2.97m x 2.18m)
Double glazed window to front, carpet as fitted.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a panelled bath and wash hand basin, vinyl flooring. Double glazed window to rear.
WC, vinyl flooring. Double glazed window to side.
Mainly laid to lawn with a patio area.
Attached to side, up and over door.
Providing off street parking to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73820837.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL180102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Welling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.