5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOsward Road, London, SW17
- End of terrace Victorian house
- High ceilings throughout
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Plantation shutters on all windows
- Utility room
- Large storage cellar
- Landscaped garden
- EPC Rating = C
An immaculately presented end of terrace Victorian house with substantial living accommodation spread over three floors. This spacious home is ideal for both family living and entertaining.
Osward Road runs south off Boundaries Road, conveniently situated within easy reach of the many local shops, bars and restaurants on Bellevue Road and also Balham High Road. Wandsworth Common mainline station provides direct access into London Victoria, via Clapham Junction. Balham’s Underground (Northern Line) and mainline stations are also within easy reach. There are a great selection of both state and private schools in the area.
Set behind a pretty front garden, this beautiful home has elegant proportions and retains many original features with high ceilings, and ornate fire places. The house benefits from plantation shutters on all windows, quality solid wood flooring through the hallway, principal reception rooms and the master bedroom.
To the right of wide hallway is the elegant high ceilinged double reception room with a large bay window, extensive shelving and dwarf cupboards. To the rear of the reception there is a useful study/office area which leads through to the kitchen. The large kitchen/dining room features fitted units and integrated appliances, the room is naturally bright with multiple sky light windows. The bi-folding doors open out to the landscaped garden with a decked alfresco dining area, built-in seating and storage. There is a useful utility room, perfect for the needs of a growing family and a large cellar occupying the lower ground floor.
On the first floor there is a spacious master bedroom benefitting from fitted wardrobes and a large en suite bathroom with a freestanding Victorian style bath, Imperial bath units and fittings. To the rear is a further bedroom overlooking the garden as well as a separate bath/shower room.
The second floor completes the accommodation with three bedrooms (one with an en suite shower room). The upper floor benefits from eaves storage space.
Square Footage: 2,269 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73825808.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI182433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.