4 bedroom detached house for sale175a Halls Road, Tilehurst, Reading, RG30 4PT
- A Brand New Detached Home
- Popular Tree Lined Road
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Flexible Family Accommodation
- Under Floor Heating On The Ground Floor
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Study
- Gated Driveway
A brand new four bedroom detached home built to a high specification. The property is situated on the popular tree lined road with a southerly facing rear garden and further benefits from being within the Little Heath school catchment.The property offers good transport links by bus into Reading and M4 access. The property offers spacious, bright, flexible family accommodation. On the ground floor a spacious 20ft entrance hall leads in to a 23ft lounge, feature open plan 22ft kitchen/breakfast area with 17ft family area and a separate dining/family room, utility room and cloakroom. The first floor landing gives access to a master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms, study and a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The property also benefits from under floor heating on the ground floor, integral garage, gated driveway to the front and an enclosed rear garden with raised decking area.
Bedroom 2 4.72m (15ft 6in) x 2.64m (8ft 8in)
Bedroom 3 4.55m (14ft 11in) x 2.64m (8ft 8in)
Bedroom 4 3.86m (12ft 8in) x 2.44m (8ft 0in)
Dining/Sitting Room 3.84m (12ft 7in) x 3.38m (11ft 1in)
Ensuite Shower Room
Entrance Hall 6.35m (20ft 10in) x 1.9m (6ft 3in)
Family Area 5.18m (17ft 0in) x 2.72m (8ft 11in)
Floorplan (Floor plan)
Garage 4.6m (15ft 1in) x 2.67m (8ft 9in)
Kitchen-Breakfast Room 6.3m (20ft 8in) x 3.58m (11ft 9in)
Lounge 7.26m (23ft 10in) x 3.38m (11ft 1in)
Master Bedroom 4.19m (13ft 9in) x 2.87m (9ft 5in)
Study 3.38m (11ft 1in) x 2.74m (9ft 0in)
Study 2 2.59m (8ft 6in) x 2.26m (7ft 5in)
Utility Room 2.67m (8ft 9in) x 1.27m (4ft 2in)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKTIL_532794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whiteknights Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.