4 bedroom detached house for saleJubilee Close, Woodley, Reading, RG5 3JU
- Deceptively Large Family Home
- Four Good Size Bedrooms Plus En-Suite
- 19' 10" x 13' 8" Rear Aspect Lounge
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Private Cul-De-Sac Position
- 0.5 Miles To Woodley Shopping Centre
- Schools And Bus Services Close By
- Five Minutes Drive To A329M And M4 Access
- Council Tax Band F
A 17 year old family detached home located within a private road cul-de-sac of only five homes and approximately half a mile from Woodley shopping centre. The property offers spacious accommodation, four good size bedrooms, en-suite to master and family bathroom. There is a rear aspect lounge with a separate dining room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and also a downstairs cloakroom. An internal inspection is highly recommended so as to fully appreciate this property. EPC Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73827551.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKWOO_535497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whiteknights Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.