4 bedroom detached house for saleDukes Avenue, Kingston upon Thames KT2
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Off street parking and garage
- Immaculate south facing garden
- Convenient for the River & Richmond Park
- Catchment for "Outstanding" schools
- No onward chain
A very well presented and configured, four bedroom detached family house at the prestigious riverside Royal Park Gate development with south facing rear garden, off street parking and garage offered with no onward chain. Beautifully maintained and owned from new, the property is in immaculate condition throughout, with mature, landscaped and secluded south facing garden. The ground floor comprises two separate but interconnecting receptions with feature bay window and French doors opening onto the garden as well as a generously proportioned kitchen breakfast room, guest cloakroom and internal garage. The first floor offers four bedrooms of excellent sizes with two bathrooms, one of which is en-suite to the master. The scope is also offered to convert the garage and the loft as additional rooms to expand the living space should anyone wish to. Dukes Avenue divides both Kingston from its neighbour Ham and the boroughs of Richmond and Kingston. It is very well located for all of the local amenities including Ham Parade, the River Thames and Richmond Park whilst falling within the catchment for “Outstanding” primary and secondary schools including Fern Hill Primary, Grey Court, The Kingston Academy, Tiffin Girls and The German School in Petersham. EPC=C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73828277.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2429931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.