3 bedroom town house for saleRedhill Road, Arnold, Nottingham
- Extended three storey Victorian style home
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Lounge & separate dining room
- Modern kitchen with freestanding appliances
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Gas central heating & UPVC double glazing
- Recently rewired & cellar providing storage
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Within walking distance of Arnold's amenities
- Sold with no upward chain
NO CHAIN! A spacious recently rewired 3 bedroom Victorian style home situated within walking distance of Arnold's excellent amenities. There's a lounge, dining room, kitchen with appliances & modern bathroom with separate shower cubicle whilst outside, the property enjoys a low maintenance garden.
Accommodation - This is a characterful three storey, three bedroom Victorian style end townhouse offered to the market with no upward chain and within easy walking distance of Arnold’s fantastic range of amenities which include a variety of shops, bars/restaurants, bus routes and schools.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge with gas fire and dual aspect windows, separate dining room with feature fireplace and finally, a good size kitchen fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units with freestanding white good appliances including electric cooker, stacked fridge freezer, tumble dryer and washing machine. There is ceramic splashback tiling and a window which enjoys views over the garden.
Good sized double bedrooms one and two as well as the bathroom are situated off a first floor landing with a further staircase ascending to the second floor third bedroom which enjoys views over the front of the property. The modern bathroom is fitted with a four piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal washbasin, dual flush WC and panelled bath.
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Outside, the low maintenance rear garden is mainly paved with a variety of established plants and shrubs all enclosed by a combination of timber fencing and hedgerow.
Ground Floor -
Lounge - 4.24m max x 3.66m max (13'11 max x 12' max) -
Dining Room - 4.06m max x 3.66m max (13'4 max x 12' max) -
Kitchen - 3.10m max x 3.05m max (10'2 max x 10' max) -
Side Lobby - 1.19m x 0.89m (3'11 x 2'11) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.24m max x 3.66m max (13'11 max x 12' max) -
Bedroom Two - 3.10m x 3.07m (10'2 x 10'1) -
Bathroom/Wc - 2.79m max x 2.62m max (9'2 max x 8'7 max) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom Three - 4.17m max x 3.33m max (13'8 max x 10'11 max) -
Garden - 9.14m max in length (30' max in length) -
Disclaimers - These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No person in the employment of David James Estate Agents Ltd has any authority to make any representation whatsoever in relation to the property. All services, together with electrical fittings or fitted appliances have NOT been tested.
Marketing Materials - All the measurements given in the details are approximate. Floor plans are for illustrative purposes only and are not drawn to scale. The position and size of doors, windows, appliances and other features are approximate only. The photographs of this property have been taken with a 10mm wide-angle lens. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or expense incurred in viewing. If you have a property to sell you may wish to take advantage of our free valuation service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73835426.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27951570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James Estate Agents, Arnold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.