3 bedroom terraced house for saleSomerset Street, Kingsdown
Withdrawn from Market
- An stunning, light & airy end of terrace town house
- 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms
- Wealth of charm, character and fabulous cityscape views
- Mature level walled southerly garden
A stunning, light and airy 3 bedroom, 2 reception room Grade II listed Georgian end of terrace town house dating from circa 1797 with Victorian additions. With a wealth of charm, character, fabulous cityscape views and a mature level walled southerly garden.
Stunning views from this elevated position in a highly prized location within close proximity of excellent state and private schools.
Part of a friendly neighbourhood community - who all love the ambience and character of this historic, unique and cobbled Georgian street so close to the city centre and yet high up above it; so central and handy for the University, hospitals, BBC and Whiteladies Road.
Lower Ground Floor: sitting room with original Georgian open fireplace, utility and wc.
Hall Floor: dining room and kitchen/breakfast room.
First Floor: bedroom 1 and large bathroom/shower room/wc.
,br/>Second Floor: bedroom 2 with en suite shower room and bedroom 3.
Gas central heating.
A very well presented and charming home with a wealth of original features in a convenient and historic part of the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8833797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.