Barn Conversion for saleEdnaston, Ashbourne, Derbyshire
- Outline Planning Consent granted for three separate units
- Two former stables and agricultural office to convert into residential dwellings
- Situated in an idyllic country location
- Within easy reach of Derby and Ashbourne
- Offering exceptional development opportunity
- Enjoying the benefits of a fine position
- Communal parking and gardens
- For further information please contact the agent
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
OUTLINE PLANNING CONSENT GRANTED - for three separate units, namely
two former stables and an agricultural office to convert into residential dwellings with communal parking and gardens, situated in an idyllic country location and within easy reach of Derby and Ashbourne. For further information please contact the Agent.
General Information -
A rare and interesting opportunity for the prospective developer to acquire a unique development opportunity situated in an idyllic country location within easy reach of Derby and Ashbourne. Planning consent has been granted on two former stables and an agricultural office.
The outline consent granted provides for the agricultural office to be converted into superior detached dwelling offering entrance lobby, cloakroom, kitchen, lounge, dining room, two good sized bedrooms to the ground floor with en-suite facilities and a family bathroom. To the first floor is a superb sitting room and additional bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The property will have an allocated garden and parking.
Unit 2, which is formerly a stable block will provide a good sized living room, galley style kitchen with utility room, separate cloakroom and entrance hall, two good sized bedrooms both with en-suite facilities.
Unit 3, which is again, currently a large stable will convert into a two bedroom property offering lounge, kitchen with utility room and separate w.c., two good sized bedrooms both with en-suite facilities and allocated parking.
For further information please contact the agent.
Council Tax Bands - The rating authority for these properties are under Derbyshire Dales District Council. The properties have not yet been banded.
Strictly by appointment through Scargill Mann & Co - Derby office (DM/SE).
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73841924.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27952736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scargill Mann & Co , Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.