2 bedroom apartment for saleSherwood House, Rembrandt Way, Reading, RG1
- Two large double bedrooms
- Kitchen/dining Room
- Fully tiled, recently refitted bathroom
- Well presented; allocated parking space
- Within walking distance of Reading town centre and mainline station
- UPVC double glazed; EPC Rating: C
This modern second floor apartment holds superb access to the town centre and local amenities and is also within walking distance of the mainline station. This dual aspect property benefits from two large double bedrooms, a spacious kitchen/diner, a sunny aspect living room and a fully refitted bathroom carried out to a high standard. Further to this, the apartment comes with an allocated parking space, is set in well maintained communal gardens and is in good condition throughout. With excellent transport links close by to this quiet residential area on the outskirts of Reading town centre. Viewings are highly recommended.
Sitting Room 4.39m (14'5) x 3.15m (10'4)
Kitchen/Dining Room 3.48m (11'5) x 2.9m (9'6)
Bedroom One 4.04m (13'3) x 2.9m (9'6)
Bedroom Two 3.3m (10'10) x 3.15m (10'4)
There are well maintained communal gardens and an allocated parking space.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
Remaining Lease Length: 98 years
Current Service Charge: £120.00 per month
Ground Rent Charge: £80.00 per annum
PLEASE NOTE: Lease and service charge detail is provided as a guide and is based on information supplied by the seller
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73844147.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 93685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.