3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Vicarage Row, Aylsham Road, Norwich

Sold STC £50,000

Property Description

Key features

  • SHARED OWNERHSIP
  • Three Bedroom
  • Semi-Detached
  • House
  • Aylsham
  • Spacious
  • Well Presented
  • No Onward Chain

Full description

***Shared Ownership Opportunity*** NO ONWARD CHAIN - William's Way Estate Agents are proud to offer this spacious THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE with parking and garden on the outskirts of Aylsham. The property boasts a living/dining area, kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden. The heating system is electric and there are UPVC double glazed windows throughout. The property is currently owned 25% and the other 75% is owned by Clarion Housing. The perspective buyer has the option to purchase more of a percentage if desired. Early viewings are highly recommended.


Entrance Hallway 
With access to the kitchen, cloakroom, living/dining room and first floor.

Kitchen 
11' 11'' x 7' 10'' (3.63m x 2.39m)
A good size kitchen with a range of wall and base units, built in oven, overhead extractor, sink, taps and front aspect window.

Living/Dining Room 
17' 2'' x 14' 2'' (5.23m x 4.31m)
A great size living/dining room with space for hosting and dining. There is an access to the rear garden through the external door.

Cloakroom 
Comprising WC and sink.

Bathroom 
Comprising bath, overhead shower, toilet, sink and window.

Master Bedroom 
13' 10'' x 10' 2'' (4.21m x 3.10m)
A good double bedroom with rear aspect window.

Bedroom Two 
12' 5'' x 9' 9'' (3.78m x 2.97m)
Double bedroom with front aspect window.

Bedroom Three 
8' 9'' x 8' 2'' (2.66m x 2.49m)
Good size bedroom with front aspect window.

Rear Garden 
A long garden with patio and lawn area; enclosed with wooden fence panels.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
14 June 2018

Nearest stations

  • North Walsham (3.9 mi)
  • Worstead (4.6 mi)
  • Gunton (5.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

William's Way, Drayton

6 Fakenham Road, Drayton, NR8 6PW

01603 950220 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • North Walsham (3.9 mi)
  • Worstead (4.6 mi)
  • Gunton (5.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

William's Way, Drayton

6 Fakenham Road, Drayton, NR8 6PW

01603 950220 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 8859391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William's Way, Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.