4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Hall Road, Beckenham
- Victorian semi-detached family house
- Four double bedrooms
- Gas central heating, double glazed
- Two/three reception rooms
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Bathroom & shower room
- 82ft rear garden, virtually south facing
- Solar Panels
This attractive period house, conveniently located for both New Beckenham and Kent House stations, offers fantastic family accommodation arranged over three floors. The sitting room, having an open fire, has interconnecting glazed sliding doors to the extended dining room providing a great open plan entertaining space. The kitchen was refitted in 2016, off which is a utility/work room and a cloakroom. To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom, to the top floor is a 21ft bedroom with shower room and box room. Benefits include gas radiator central heating with a renewed boiler (2016), solar panels (2013) and sealed unit double glazed replacement windows. The 82ft south facing mature and well stocked garden is a particular feature of this property.
Property ref: 121_783_740288
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73862600.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 740288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.