2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLevishaw Close, Buxton
Offers in Excess of
- Substantial detached bungalow
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 generous receptions
- Refitted kitchen & shower room
- Well kept gardens
- Garage & ample parking
This is a substantial detached bungalow which occupies a generous plot and benefits from having 2 double bedrooms, 2 generous receptions and has a refitted kitchen and shower room. Outside there are well kept gardens backing onto a stream, a garage and ample parking.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 9' ( 3.38m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of soft close base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled walls, integral fridge freezer, electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood. Central heating boiler and double glazed window.
Doors to dining room and shower room.
Refitted Shower Room
Refitted with corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, fully tiled walls and double glazed window.
Dining Room 17' 4" max x 10' 9" ( 5.28m max x 3.28m )
Radiators and double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 1" x 14' ( 4.29m x 4.27m )
TV point, radiator, double glazed window and double glazed patio door.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 9' 1" ( 4.37m x 2.77m )
Radiator, double glazed window and access to loft space.
Bedroom 2 16' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.08m x 3.28m )
Radiator and double glazed windows.
The property has a gate opening to a gravel driveway leading to a single garage measuring 17' x 9'3" with up and over door Outside there is a lawned garden, large pond and planted borders.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Cromer and take the first right hand turn towards Buxton. Follow this road into the village and take the right hand turn into Crown Road, at the T-Junction turn left into Brook Street, then first left into Bulwer Road and then take the first left hand turn into Levishaw Close. The property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73862900.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS107200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.