4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOld Main Road, Costock
- Substantial Detached Bungalow
- No Upward Chain
- Sought After Village Location
- Extending to Approximately 2000 Sq. ft
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Large Garden Plot,Double Garage & Parking
- Energy Rating: D
The property resides on a substantial mature garden plot and requires modernisation and refurbishment throughout.
An entrance door opens into an impressive open hallway with storage cupboards, window to the front and doors leading off.
The superb large living room has plenty of natural light.
Off the living is the conservatory which provides views over the gardens.
The good-sized dining room has dual aspect windows and a door through to the kitchen.
The breakfast kitchen has a utility off with plenty of base and wall mounted cupboards. A door leads out the utility to the rear elevation.
Along the hallway are four double bedrooms, the master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
The family bathroom is in need of modernisation and has a window out to the side aspect.
Completing the accommodation is a separate WC.
Outside, to the front is a driveway providing ample off-road parking and gives access to a double garage, housing a hobby room to the rear and a WC.
The surrounding gardens have been well maintained, good size and private well established.
To view this property please contact John German Estate Agents in East Leake.
Freehold (purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the tenure via their legal representative).
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property, but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Our Ref: JGA/120618
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73865462.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953068264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, East Leake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.