3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThird Avenue, Stanford-le-hope, Essex
- Highly desirable Homesteads location
- Gable Hall catchment area
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Good size lounge with dining area
- Modern kitchen
- Good size bedrooms
- Three piece shower room
- Well presented rear garden
- Garage and driveway parking
HIGHLY DESIRABLE HOMESTEADS LOCATION!! GABLE HALL CATCHMENT AREA!!. Immaculately presented end of terrace family home offering lovely size lounge with dining area, modern kitchen and three well proportioned bedrooms. Three piece modern shower room, well presented rear garden, garage and driveway parking.
Entrance Porch -
Lounge - 17'0 x 16'10 (5.18m x 5.13m) -
Extended Kitchen - 18'2 x 8'6 (5.54m x 2.59m) -
Dining Area - 8'6 x 8'1 (2.59m x 2.46m) -
First Floor Landing -
Shower Room -
Bedroom - 14'10 x 8'8 (4.52m x 2.64m) -
Bedroom - 10'9 x 9'11 (3.28m x 3.02m) -
Bedroom - 7'7 x 6'9 (2.31m x 2.06m) -
Rear Garden -
Driveway Parking -
Enter the property via porch to front aspect.
Lounge also over looks the front. Picture double glazed window. Stairs lead to first floor landing. Wooden style flooring. Smooth to coved ceiling. Open plan dining area over looks the rear garden. Double glazed window. Continuation of wooden style flooring.
Extended modern kitchen offers a range of white high gloss wall and base mounted units including display cabinet. Space for appliances includes space for range style cooker. Extractor hood over. Tiling to splash backs. White sink drainer with Swan neck flexi tap. Larder style cu
pboard with built in microwave, Double glazed window. External door. Tiled flooring. Smooth ceiling .
First floor landing is home to three well proportioned bedrooms and three piece shower room.
Two bedrooms offer built in wardrobes.
Three piece shower room comprises independent shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiling to walls. Complimentary tiled flooring. Double glazed window. Heated towel rail.
Rear garden commences with paved patio seating areas. Fencing to boundaries. Rear access gate. The remaining garden is laid to lawn.
The property also has a garage and driveway parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73866923.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27957004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Property , Stanford-Le-Hope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.