4 bedroom detached house for saleHaslam Place, Belper
- Spacious, modern executive four bedroom detached family home
- Located upon a discreet and desirable development of similar executive homes
- Private garden, detached garage and private driveway
- Beautifully presented, light and airy living accommodation
- Excellent location for schools and public transport
- Viewings highly recommended
Spacious executive detached home situated on a small and highly desirable development. Appointed with quality fixtures, fittings and maintained to the very highest of standards the accommodation boasts some very fine features such as a family dining kitchen, two reception rooms, utility and cloak rooms, four generous bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and a master en-suite shower room. Externally the property boasts a private rear garden, detached garage and private driveway. An internal inspection is highly recommended of this very special property!
Proceed out of Belper via Gibfield lane which in turn becomes Holbrook road and then becomes Bargate road, at the mini roundabout turn left onto Sandbed lane, then turn right into Haslam Place, turn right at the T junction and the property will be located on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73868849.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL150268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.