3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeatrice Street, Walsall, West Midlands, WS3
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- Semi Detached Property In Need Of Modernisation
- Three Bedrooms And Shower Room
- Two Reception Rooms Kitchen And Guest Wc
- Front And Rear Garden
A great opportunity to purchase a semi detached property on Beatrice Street Walsall. The property is in need of refurbishment and is available for a cash purchase. In brief comprises of entrance hall, two reception rooms and kitchen, lobby and guest wc. On the first floor three bedrooms and shower room. Outside paved frontage, paved rear garden with outhouse.
In reach to local bus routes, road network, schools, shops and amenities.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73869061.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWA190524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Walsall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.