3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshbrook Lane, Abbots Bromley
- STAMP DUTY PAID (subject to terms)
- Open Plan Living
- Kitchen with integral appliances
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- En Suite to Master
- Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Links to Lichfield, Burton, Uttoxeter
- EPC Rating B
The Aspen is situated within the highly sought after village of Abbots Bromley which has a wide range of amenities including the Richard Clarke First School, general store, doctors, public houses and eateries, numerous sports clubs and a fabulous community spirit. The towns of Uttoxeter, Burton upon Trent, Stafford and Rugeley plus the city of Lichfield are within easy reach.
This beautifully presented property offers an open plan interior including a spacious living room with double doors leading out to the garden, dining room, fitted kitchen with integral appliances and a cloakroom. To the first floor the property benefits from having three good size bedrooms with which the master bedroom is fitted with an en-suite and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a private garden with a patio area and a side gate giving you access back to the front of the property. The Aspen also benefits from having two allocated parking spaces within the shared courtyard
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the high standard of the property.
Freehold (Purchasers are recommended to satisfy themselves as to tenure via their legal representative).
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
East Staffordshire Borough Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73869278.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953071090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.